More Junum results

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MistyEyed, Aug 31, 2001.

1. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

Well its been awhile since I posted so I thought I'd do an update. Last post I think was when Junum dispute my Chapter 13 BK with Experian and they turned around and made it a Chapter 7!

Well it took this long but they deleted the BKc ompletely from Experian. Junum also got it of Equifax. Trans Union however, for some reason seem to verify everything!

Got 2 judgements off of Equifax and Experian, but TU says they verified.

Got a quadruple listing off of Equifax, experian only had one listing which got dleted but TU of course verified. (Seeing a patter here?)

So far between all three credit reports I think Im up to 13 bad tradleines deleted and BK off of 2 reports as well as the judgements (2 of those).

I'm sticking with Junum until I start to get letters from the CRA's telling me they wont reinvestiage. been with em since Februaru and havent ogtten anything yet about that.

Misty Eyed

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Congrats Misty! Sounds like Junum is doing good things for you. Your TU, is my Equifax...they are stubborn for deletions with Junum on my report. Good luck with the rest.

-Peace, Dave