More PF results from CapOne

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Apr 20, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I just checked my accounts again today. The classic card has been increased to $700.

To recap I got $500 increase on the gold and $300 on the classic for a total $800 increase. I guess I will call on Tuesday and ask to combine the cards. I am pleased with the results. I don't know if they pulled my credit, the rep never called me back. If you're wondering why he would call me back you can read my post from yesterday :) I should be receiving my updated reports some time in the next week or so. I will know then. They came close to my lowest Citibank CL but not quite.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: More PF results from CapOn

You had great results. I still havenot heard anything from Capital one thru PF.

roni

3. molly

molly Well-Known Member

no emails?

They sent me an automatic email confirming that they received my letter. Then the next day I got a real response that told me to call a 800 #. When did you sent it?

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: no emails?

I received the automatic response that they received it. But I have not received any further emails.

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Re: no emails?

I ignored the call the 1-800 # response email and MR Miller called me about a week later. They will call you. It was about 4:05pm EST when they called at my home # , btw.