More Planetfeedback Info

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Aug 23, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, everyone..I'm like the Planetfeedback Queen..that makes me a PQ! whoohoo..anyway, a few notes on things I've learned...

First, if you don't get a response the first time, even the second, keep resending the darn thing...

Case in Point, Qwest....when we moved, we had a rather large bill (daughter moved in with us last six weeks and surprised me with a bouncing baby telephone bill..teehee..which she is paying back but in payments)..so I called for payments...they said I could break it down in 2 months...ok, I'm thinking 60 days..but this rep gives me payment in 5 days another in 30 days...that's no 2 months...Well, I had a perfect 3 years with these people including wireless, everything...so I write PFB...no response...send again, no response...send again...and today I get an email from the President of Qwest Office. The assistant has personally corrected the situation...breaking our remaining balance (I paid the big first payment) into 2 more real months with a sincere apology.

So...important to note..because I had just given up after one..don't!!!