More Questions about Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eboni, Oct 23, 2000.

1. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I signed up with Junum on 10/15. I still have not received my welcome packet. How long has it taken most people to receive their packets? I have received all of the credit reports except TransUnion.

Question about Junum, do they just dispute things and hope they fall off? I would like to pay most of my charge offs if they will remove the items from my report. Will Junum make arrangements like this?

TIA

Eboni

2. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Eboni,

It took about four weeks for me to receive my welcome packet.

>Question about Junum, do they just dispute >things and hope they fall off? I would >like to pay most of my charge offs if they >will remove the items from my report. Will >Junum make arrangements like this?

I, too, am curious about this. If they are just going to be disputing, I can do that myself (and pay myself the $8 per removal, LOL!).

Kristi, if you read this thread, do you know if they have a foolproof method?

Cheers and Prosperity,
    Cindy

3. Keisha

Keisha Guest

Give them a chance.

Me personally have found Junum to be great. I don't think that the attitude of "If they are just going to be disputing, I can do that myself (and pay myself the $8 per removal, LOL!). " is a great way to think about the company I think it has more to do with the average person having the TIME to do all the disputing. So I think that you should give them a chance. I mean credit is something that takes time to FIX.

Give them a chance !!!

4. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

RE: Give them a chance.

Keisha,

How long have you been working with Junum? Have you had success with them so far? I didn't mean to have a bad attitude in my last post! I am really trying to make sure that my $$ is going to be spent wisely, as I did not always do that in the past...hence my current credit report blemishes.

Cheers and Prosperity,
    Cindy

5. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Cindy,

Did you request your own credit reports or did you have them request them for you?

If this takes 4 weeks then I'm going to cancel. That's 4 weeks they are doing nothing and sitting on my money.

6. Keisha

Keisha Guest

I have been working with them for 2 months and I have had 1 item deleted and about 4 accounts that were paid late turned to a positive status. For me I think that this is a great start. I also think that a lot of people have jumped on the Junum bandwagon that may be why it is taking so long to get the info (just my thought). Cindy, you know I think that Junum is really great and for you I would say give them 6 months or so before you see the difference, although it could be sooner ! Hope this helps : )

7. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Eboni,

During the same week that I signed up for Junum, I called the 3 bureaus and requested reports. (I have been requesting reports 2 times a year for the last three years fairly regularly, as I live in one of the states-GA-where they are free). The reports showed up very quickly (less than a week in the case of Experian and Equifax).

I just checked my Junum account to confirm my signup date. I suppose I've had a busy month...I signed up on 10/2 and received the packet on 10/21, so that's a bit less time than I mentioned above.

Cheers and Prosperity,
    Cindy

8. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Eboni,

Thanks for the information. My reports are most likely worse than yours, but I agree that your results have been good.

I will definitely give them six months, and see what happens.

Cheers and Prosperity,
    Cindy

9. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Here's my answer

Signed up thru Carreon & Associates on 10/9. Received welcome package on 10/19.

I mailed the 3 credit reports to Junum on 10/20.

I obtained the credit reports myself to speed things up.