More things looking good:)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 17, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity I went to Citibank and tried a credit line increase for my gold card, got an instant meesage that I can't request a line until account has reached 6 months okay fine with that. So I went back in with my platinum card this card has been stuck at 1K for well over a year applied last month they said no balance too high, I went today and they automatically increased me by 500.00 on the spot didn't even have to put info in like before, I just got a screen that said congratulations you are eligible:)

Mom

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

rock on ! :) Let us know when you get the first increase from your gold. We are all about the same age in card wise (around october right?).

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes we are Sam mine was October like yours correct?? And I will do:) Like another poster had mentioned about citibank(ble) I believe this was an apparent preapproved increase so to speak , atleast that is how it appeared, last time I tried it asked banking info and income, this time however it was instant as soon I hit the credit line increase request.

4. Irish Diva

Irish Diva Guest

Hi, me again with another question about Citibank! I used the automatic increase request on the bill-pay site (when I paid my bill to them last month) and I haven't seen any increase or any response from them. Does that mean it didn't go through? Should I try again and then call? I shouldn't be such a chicken about calling - must be my fear of rejection <grin>. Is that where you did your increase? THanks.