Mortgage update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, May 30, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well the appraiser is finally scheduled to come out and all that should be complete by early next week. The loan processer said we are hoping to close on June 15!! So the ball is finally rolling full steam ahead.

Of course when she said our loan was in final underwriting I was still a little afraid, I hate the word "underwriting" but my lender stated since our loan had been processed through desktop(automated) underwriting we were approved through the system and it just stated what documents we needed to send along with the loan and that the collection be paid and since we did pay and send everything that was asked, the only thing the underwriter needs now is appraisal and title work. I certainly hope so. I realy won't believe this all until I have signed the papers and I have the keys in my hands.

Guess I had better get packing:)

2. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

That's great news, Mom. Take some deep breaths. You're almost there. The keys to your new place will be in your hands before you know it. I can imagine the next two weeks are going to fly by. If I lived nearby, I'd help you pack.

Donna

3. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Congrats Mom! I'd help you pack, too.

:)

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NanaC...Momof3 is having a packing party...can you go on the same plane with me???
    Were leaving SATURDAY @ DIA UNITED or DELTA OK FOR YOU??

Just kidding although it would be fun to pack for somebody else.

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Dang, George, I'm disappointed..I was getting my tickets! LOL

However, you are close enough to help me pack..teehee

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

And, who was the person in El Paso that could help me unpack??

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I'LL FLY FORT COLLINS/LOVELAND AIRPORT TO DIA...YOU PICK ME UP...

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

OK, George!!! Tell me when..hehehehehehe

George..what am I gonna do being so far from my Avs???

And, George, did you see that Forsberg was lifting weights today?? Amazing!!

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SAW IT ON CHANNEL 4 NEWS

10. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Wonderful MOM - Don't Let Providian

get near you an any offer once you're in that house!
    c ya dogman

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: Wonderful MOM - Don't Let Providian

Hey dog how have you been dear??

Shoot I have the Aria Platinum card with a very good rate, I didn't notice anything in this months statement. I hope to goodness they don't try to jack my rate up. Sorry about what they tried to pull with you. Hopefully Blue will come my way shortly, only have had green for 3 months, and if Aria tries that I will hopefully have blue to BT to.

12. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

Re: Wonderful MOM - Don't Let Providian

Way to go Mom!

I knew everything would work out fine. Hopefully they will do a quick appraisal and you will have your keys.

We are still waiting on the big B-I-L dunce to make a decision. Tomorrow is the deadline!

13. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

MP's Cyber Packing! :-D

I'll be cyber packing for ya mom! You are very fortunate and you should be patting yourself on the back! I tried to rent a card board box from a bum in SF and he wanted $2k/mo for it! :-o

Don't forget about that basketball hoop!

14. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Re: MP's Cyber Packing! :-D

Congrats Mom!!!!!

Homeownership is the best!!!!!!

15. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks all. I appreciate all the support and all the offers to help me pack, now just clue me in to when you will be throwing my housewarming party??

16. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I'm helping you pack also... that's what friends are for. Good Luck momof3.

Looks like I'll have to wait another year. But I'm not stressing. Now I get to get all the things I want now and by then I'll be ready to buy a house and won't have to buy anything except maybe blinds, curtains, etc... All furniture will be bought and paid for.

MP$40, I tried to rent a house for 1k a month. Then the "behind hole" went up to $1500k. You know what I told him....not much since my kids were with me. =oD But he knew what I was saying by the look on my face.

17. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Wow Mom,

I'm so excited for you. 15 days and counting!

Don't forget to send me the pic!

18. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Keep your fingers crossed

Well the appraisal is done, they are doing final work on that and the title search. We should get the official "final" approval early next week. These next couple of days will be the longest days of my life.

19. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

The apt below me is now renting for $1600!!! I only pay $1100. The only reason why I think my rent hasn't gone up is because I pay my rent ON TIME! Four people have been evicted for not paying rent over the last 2 months! All of them had not paid rent in AT LEAST A YEAR! The people who were below me didn't pay for TWO YEARS!!!!! (don't ask...landlord is an idiot). So, try to raise my rent to $1600???? I thinks NADA! Don't make me have to start mowing the lawn and pulling the dumpster out on garbage day! Anything but that $1600 rent! :-\