MP$40 ...iplace report RE: the

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jamie, Jan 16, 2001.

1. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

MP$40, Just pulled my hubbys iplace report. Ford Credit (sorry) status changed 12/00. It is still listed as a charge off but, they took off all neg info. In the explanation its all dashes for 2 years up until 12/00 its now a B. How accurate are these reports? The last CB update was 12/00,$0 balance,but it listed all the bad stuff. Oh, by the way, his report doesn't reflect an inquiry by Penneys or Monogram bank either.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

RE: MP$40 ...iplace report RE:

I'm not quite sure how accurate the iplace report is? All I know is that I saw it and saw that my address was now 2373</> and not 2372 and got sick. Then I saw some other inconsistancies (can't remember right now.....probably blocked it out!) and got REAL SICK! Maybe I should go back on there and check the report again? Can I still do that? Is the report still viewable? I'll check and report back.

3. Cadillac408

Sorry for the html error...

Trying to practice this html stuff...

4. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

RE: Sorry for the html error..

I just tried to check his Qspace report. Did we get a tracking number? I don't remember, I would have printed it and put it in the file with everything else. I thought they were only good for 30 days. I got an e-mail today saying it was viewable till 1/21. thats 60 days. I think they just want me to buy a new one because I can't log on.

5. Cadillac408

RE: Sorry for the html error..

I know it was talked about on this board that QSpace was selling outdated reports though....