MP$40

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by the other, Apr 17, 2001.

1. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Did you ever hear anything about your Fidelity Amex Gold application?

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

:-(

Yes I did...

BIG FAT DECLINE! They said it was due to EIGHT negatives on my Equifax report? Yes I do have negatives but they are all PAID with the exception of one collection that will be deleted from my report soon. So, other than that....everything is paid but I guess they don't care! What sucks is that Fidelity offers a Gold Visa check card but you have to have $30k in your account to get it. Am/Ex only required $5k. Oh well.....I did receive my checks that requested in the mail yesterday.

Also, they didn't care about the fact that I have a Corporate card, secured Optima, and AU on Gold charge. They said that the Corporate and Optima card are different products and since I'm only an AU on Gold, technically I'm not responsible for the card. I even requested that they view the account history of the my Gold account and they would see that I am the primary person that charges on the card and only MY banking information is in file. They can see that funds are deducted from MY bank account. So basically.....my charges, my bank account, and that didn't count for s*&%! OH well...I'll just let Junum keep on working. The negatives consist of 4 paid chargeoffs, 1 paid student loan collectin, 2 settled for less than full, and 1 unpaid (soon to be deleted) collection.

Dang...I was hoping that no one would ask about the status of my Fidelity Am/Ex! :(

I hate revealing rejection but that's what we are all here for.....to learn from eachother's downfalls and victories. Well....you win some and you loose some.

3. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Re: :-(

Bummer! ;-( Sorry to hear about that. I put off setting up and applying for a Fidelity account (I was going to move some funds from a 401K), but I think I'll put the project on perma-hold for the time being.

Better luck next time,
    Cindy

4. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Re: :-(

I'm sorry, bummer!

It stinks that they are so damn stringent with the Fidelity card. It's not even a real credit card, it's a stinkin' debit card with delayed debiting. I don't understand it.