Mr. Cooke

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kell393, Nov 6, 2001.

1. kell393

kell393 Well-Known Member

does mr cooke from capital one ever say no? i have an email that says to call him to talk further. is it worth it?

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

They will always do something for you within reason. If you nag them every month, maybe they'll say no or not give you much, but he's never said no to me.

which reminds me to give them a call again..

3. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

Mr Cooke rocks. Very pleasent, intelligent person unlike many of the CS reps there. I would guess that he would help you out I just woldn't make him a monthly call though. There is only so much he can do. I wonder if he does ever say no?

4. kell393

thank you, i will give him a call then. i just hate rejection! i will let you know if he says no! kelly

5. Kittw1

Kittw1 Well-Known Member

Well, they could be saying hey you f'in b.. give us our d!@# money today or We will F U up.....LOL!

No is so much nicer! Ain't it???

6. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

Do it! I just called him today after receiving an email from him. He granted my request of a CL increase just as I asked. He is definately an ally for those of us who are rebuilding our credit. Call him now!

7. kell393

well i called, he said no. very nice guy though but i still have the same old 800.00 cap1 card. :(

8. Fat Jake

Fat Jake Well-Known Member

Mr. Cooke gave me an APR decrease after a 5 day late payment that same month. (My first in 5 years!!! -Didn't report).

9. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

I finally got a hold of Mr. Cooke. He was very helpful in my request for a CL increase.

Once again Cap 1 and Mr. Cooke are very eager to help.

Best regards,
    Mirage

10. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

HA!!!!! :-O ROFLMAO!!!!!

11. Kittw1

Kittw1 Well-Known Member

What is his email address?

12. kell393

my email came from webinfo@capitalone.com his phone# was 800-955-1455 he said he was usually available m-f 9 to 5 eastern time, email also said ask for the office of the consumer advocate. kelly