Mr Cooke's toll free number?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Moya, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Moya

Moya Well-Known Member

Anyone have this?

2. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

you don't want to cold call mr cooke pfb him first....

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

When he calls you he will give you the number...

NO COLD CALLS ALLOWED (IF YOU HAVE NEVER TALKED TO HIM)

4. MaggieQ

MaggieQ Member

PFB him or e-mail him, he will call. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually he will. You can count on him.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

HIS NUMBER HAS BEEN POSTED HERE...

I'm not going to look for you...(I'm not at my desk)
    I have it written on a piece of paper or two...

You can use SEARCH...

6. skmsm

skmsm Well-Known Member

I had pf'd capital one but never heard from anyone, dug out the number and straight cold called him!

Here is it 1-800-955-1455, Good luck!

7. juliedeale

juliedeale Well-Known Member

Am I out of line here? This guy has done some nice things, he doesn't fix everybodys problems, but he is a great source of help.

I really think you should show him the courtesy of PFB'ing the guy first. If he starts to get hundreds of calls we'll just burn out a good resource.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NO COLD CALLS IS THE RULES!!!

Some people just don't care...

Once you have talked to him ONCE...you are GOOD TO CALL HIM IN THE FUTURE...IT IS NO LONGER A "COLD CALL"

He gives you the number and his PRIVATE LINE EXTENTION FOR A REASON...BUT IT CAN BE PULLED AT ANY TIME AND WE ALL LOSE!!!!!

9. juliedeale

juliedeale Well-Known Member

I agree george. I have his number and his extension, but I wouldn't put it out here on the BB in consideration of his privacy . He's been "considerate" with my problems, I think we should do the same.

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Mr Cooke's toll free number?

My first contact with him was about the JOKE GOLD CARD WITH A CREDIT LIMIT LIKE "UP-TO" $3,000 OR $3,500 AND A $72.00 ANNUAL FEE...

I did a PFB about the JOKE GOLD CARDS...

I gave him my 24+ year history and H/H INCOME and other stuff...one month later...here comes a "PRE-APPROVED" PLATINUM INVITATION---REALLY "PRE-APPROVED" $7,500...NO FEE

I have had NO PROBLEMS WITH HIM...except he won't listen to my wife when she says--->YOU HAVE TO TALK TO MY HUSBAND...HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS...besides that...I talk on the phone for my job 40-60 hours per week and I just don't have the energy to do any more today...(she had her own account till he COMBINED OURS INTO ONE "JOINT")

I had one individual...she had one individual...NOW ONE "JOINT" ACCOUNT

11. jrjr37

jrjr37 Well-Known Member

He seems like a great guy but, are you really missing much if you don't have a "contact" at CapOne?

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Mr Cooke's toll free number?

FRONTLINE CSR'S DO NOTHING...(most of the time)