Mr. Miller Cap. Leaving!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JustMe, May 31, 2001.

1. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

I spoke with Mr. Miller today. He is leaving in 2 weeks. For Good!!! Get your requests in now if you have any!!! He took care of mine. Raised my limit 1000.00 plus lowered my APR to 13.99

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I WONDER...TOO CUSTOMER FRIENDLY????

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

WTF??? :-o OH NO! Not Mr. Miller!!!

Let me dig and get his number and call.

Maybe he got canned for being too friendly??? For hookin everyone up??

At any rate, I wish him well...

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MAYBE HE DOESN'T "TOW" THE COMPANY LINE..."GET THEM FOR ALL THEY GOT".

THEN TELL THEM WHEN THE PRIME RATE DROPS 2.50% JACK UP THEIR INTEREST RATE AND CALL IT INCREASED COSTS!!!! (FIRST USA JACKED MINE UP TO 22.49%).

CAPITAL ONE (more than once) denied me for a card with those approval # and
    confirmation # stickers...

5. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Mr. Miller adjusted my account in mid-April. If anyone who has had their terms adjusted around the same time I did has any success calling again please post here and let me know.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WARNING***two weeks and one day from now I hope you all don't LOSE what you got...

I REALLY HOPE HE WASN'T FIRED FOR BEING TOO CUSTOMER FRIENDLY...credit card companies used to be customer friendly...NOT ANY MORE...(WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS)

7. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

No, he was not fired. He is leaving for a better job. Or at least that's what he says.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MAYBE HE WILL GO TO A CARD COMPANY I HAVE...since CAPITAL ONE DENIES me every time, even with the # stickers on their offer that I get in the mail...

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I hope he goes to work for TU, Ex, or Eq..lol

10. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

Justme,

How long did you have your account before you got a $1000 increase? thanks

11. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

I had my accounts 18 months, customer service denied my request for a credit line increase. That nice Mr. Miller approved me for 1000.00 on the spot when I called him back. Mr. Miller will be missed. He will be replaced. I hope the new person is just as nice and understanding for others. I just hope this "secret" connection remains a secret. If this advocate line becomes well known, then we can all forget about it for the future. We must not let this get out of hand.

12. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Mr. Miller unsecured my account, raise my cl by $700.00. This was done on top of an automatic $300.00 increase in early May.

I too, hope Cap 1 retains this service and views this as a great marketing success.

Mr. Miller will be missed and I hope nothing but the best for him.

Best regards,
    Sam

13. monterio25

monterio25 Member

what is his number?

14. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

send a letter though planetfeedback and you'll get a response from him with a day. His email will give you his phone number.

We could post the number, but honestly, if he hasn't gotten a complaint letter first I think it would look fishy... and we don't want to diminish that avenue for us all.

Go to www.planetfeedback.com and send a complaint letter about your account. He'll respond.

15. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

GOT THE SCOOP!!!

Just got off the phone w/ Mr. Miller. I was trying to get my 2 month old $200 Cap1 limit raised somehow and he was extremely nice to me and told me some things which lead me to believe that maybe he was scrutinized for some of the decisions that he has made regarding people's accounts. He also made NO MENTION that he was leaving.....and as a matter of fact, told me to call him in 4 month (maybe because he knows he won't be there????). At any rate, he has done some outlandish stuff for some folks here. Maybe he was knocked for that and decided that there were better opportunites out there??? Who knows....he's such a nice guy. I hope he goes somewhere where he is TRULY appreciated.

16. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

Re: GOT THE SCOOP!!!

Bummer, I just wrote to him re my c.l. also. Hope he does me better.

17. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

18. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL....

19. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

20. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Maybe not, but the I hear the rumblings of one mighty loud Avalanche beginning. Better Duck..LOL

How'd we get on this topic??