Mr. Miller Cap. Leaving!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JustMe, May 31, 2001.

1. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

There are rumblings, but we can get so hot, we can melt the avalanche.

www.creditsense.com

I just love to tease.

2. amaineman

amaineman Well-Known Member

Mr. Miller made it possible to make my last out of town trip. Most of the trip is being reimbursed, reimbursement only works if the funds are in place up front.

He raised my $500 card to $1500 in early May. On the return flight we took a voluntary bump giving us round trip tickets for future travel, maximizing our good fortune.

I contacted him through planet feedback, I also sent a letter complementing him, maybe in the credit world positive feedback is a bad thing.

Recently I received a K-mart MasterCard, I applied online at bluelight.com, issued by Cap One. My card has a $4 a month fee ... the limits are $100 K-Mart $100 others at 17.9% ... now I know this card will never grow up to be a gold card.

I will miss Mr. Miller

3. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

Funny you should say that about the $4 a month fee on your Kmart mastercard. I was just at Kmart today and I saw advertisements for the card. It clearly said no annual fee. I'd ask about that.

4. amaineman

amaineman Well-Known Member

My credit history did not qualify me for that offer, received a notice online saying were sorry but we can offer you ....

I called after receiving the card very tempted to cancel. I was told if I made timely payments they would probably be able to modify my account in the future.

I have 19 months of history with my regular capital one account. I was considering writing a letter via planet feedback asking why the big difference and if it was possible to improve the terms.