Mr. Miller ROCKS!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sm691, Jul 12, 2001.

1. sm691

sm691 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to thank you all for your posts and info on Mr. Miller and planetfeedback.com. We have been working on cleaning up my husbands credit report and he had a charge off from cap. 1 that we referred to an attorney who got a judgement. We paid it through the attorney as soon as we found out, but the attny. would not negotiate for deletion upon payment. I talked with several people in customer service with cap. 1 who were not willing to negotiate. Then I found planetfeedback.com and emailed cap. 1, and Mr. Miller agreed to change the account to an R1 status with a "paid in full, closed by consumer" notation!! YEA!! Now I just have to work on getting the judgement deleted...

Shanna

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Shanna: Congrats..that is wonderful news!

3. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

Shanna....

When you used planetfeedback, what topic did you write about in section 2? How do I make sure it gets to Mr. Miller?

Tom

4. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

As long as you send a complaint, it all goes to the Office of the Consumer Advocate -- which for all intents and purposes is Mr. Miller...I wrote a complaint about Capital One Auto Finance, and got a response to call Mr. Miller....

He'll help you out if he can..

5. sm691

sm691 Well-Known Member

It did go directly to Mr. Miller...I think he is their entire retention department! In section two I just typed a brief summary of the situation, that we had paid the ammount due, and asking for either complete deltion or changing to R1 status. He agrees the the R1 status right away...

Shanna