Mr Miller strikes again!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cyprigirl, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

I wanted to update the board on Mr. Miller!

He struck again and is an incredible person, he changed my old charge off account to paid in full regular status and refunded half of the fees that cap one tried to stick me with after all these years and now Cap one has paid off my balance on my cap one card and now I have a zero balance on current cap one which I have never been late on.

They charged off my old account in error and never properly closed the account. He is the fairest man.

So now I am going to be down to 1 neg on EQ, because an old dept. store card that was a paid charge off just disappeared of my file including their collections inquiries and I did not even requested it. Wow!

Again much thanks to the board for the knowledge that is bringing me lots of success.

Thanks!

Cypri:)

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

That's great, Cypri!!

breeze

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats!

Jim

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Whoohoo...wonderful! Congrats!

5. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

You Go Girl....!!!

MartysGirl

6. Cyprigirl

Thanks guys!

But I did not do it alone, this board has really inspired me and I don't know what I will do with myself when I am done cleaning up the reports.

Thanks again!

7. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Cypri,

We'll all continue to offfer what support we can, and cheer you on, until you reach the finishline. Then you'll stick around, keeping us company, and offering the excellent advice you always give.

:) :) :)

Donna

8. Cyprigirl

I appreciate your comments Donna, I will definitely stick around and contribute my two cents for what it's worth.

Thank you!

9. Zoe

Zoe Active Member

Congratulations, Cyprigirl!!
    Did Mr. Miller indicate when the changes would show up on your credit reports?

10. Cyprigirl

He told me within a few weeks and he is sending me a letter verifying all of this. I will dispute it in the mean time with the CRAS to speed up the process.

I sent him a thank you! note, expressing my appreciation.

He really is an asset to Cap One!

11. Cyprigirl

Just because of Mr. Miller I will always keep a Cap One card,no matter how great my credit becomes!

I will always be a customer!

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Wow....

That is some AWEsome news. YOU Go Girl!!!
    You must be in a lucky streak...Maybe you should send out a few disputes as well...LOL!
    I LUV Mr. Miller myself....very sexy voice.....

Congrats!

13. mindylou

mindylou Well-Known Member

Well done Cyrigirl:)

mindy

14. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

Good for you!

15. Cyprigirl

He does have a sexy voice,,,,,,,Cypri blushes :)

Thanks everyone!

Roni: I meant to ask you if you ever resolved your situation with Arrow Financial, I saw from old posts that you had a problem with them. well they finally deleted from EQ after failing to provide validation.

they verified my first dispute with them and came back saying I owed a way higher balance than before I disputed, then I fired off a validation letter and when I disputed again they backed off and deleted.

Arrow is very shady then again which CA isn't!

Cyprigirl:)

16. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Perhaps we should start our own orgination!
    And plant people who look out for our interest as employs in the credit card compaines,banks,credit bureaus and collection agencies!

Could be time to infiltrate the enemy:

17. Cyprigirl

I like the way you think!

I totally agree!

18. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

One way to do this is to use people who are already working for them.
    ===============================