Mr. Miller strikes yet AGAIN

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jmart, Jul 20, 2001.

1. jmart

jmart Well-Known Member

Okay, this guy is a pimp. If you need help with a Capital One account, I HIGHLY recommend you contact him. I had a charged off Cap 1 account in 1999, that I settled in full in 2000. (Paid 820, 960 remaining)

I called him today, looking to pay the remaining amount to be paid in full...he agreed to cut the amount I needed to pay in full from 960 to 800.. Agreed to delete the entry from my CRs.. Agreed to reopen a new Visa account for me with the same credit limit and APR as my old one.. =)

Thanks for your help everyone.. I have 1 more negative to go....a Citibank charge-off that seems impossible to shake..

jmart

2. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

high five jmart, Mr. Miller is the MAN! :)

Cypri:)

3. nj_newbie

nj_newbie Well-Known Member

Hi,

Do you mind posting the letter so that I can get an idea of how to draft mine. I would love to get the chargeoff removed from my credit.

Thanks.

4. jmart

jmart Well-Known Member

I contacted him via phone...1800.955.1455

I had negotiating room, however, because I had only settled my account, and agreed to pay the remaining balance in exchange for a deletion and opening a new account for me. You may not have bargaining power if you've already paid your charge-off.. Might be worth a try, though..

jmart