multiple challenges to CB - bad?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by csx, Jul 4, 2001.

1. csx

csx Member

I am a lexington client, and just signed up for credit expert. Does anyone see any harm in challenging items, like inquiries, through credit expert while using lex, junum, etc?

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

If you hire someone else to do something for you, it is by far the best bet to let them do their job and keep your fingers off of it.

If you wish to do your own credit repair, then by all means do it, and if you hired someone to do it for you, thet is fine too.

But once you have made your decision to let someone else do it, then let them do their job.

You and they both meddling with it could lead to disaster.
    Might, might not. But why take chances?

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I don't believe that Lex. or Junum dispute inquiries. I could be wrong, but I know that Junum has never disputed inquiries for me. I also have disputed inquiries on creditexpert. So far, I got 2 deleted, 1 yesterday and 1 today. Why don't you ask Lex if they dispute inquiries. If not, I don't see a problem with you doing it as they are separate disputes and shouldn't interfere with each other.

4. csx

csx Member

Surprising that Lex and others do not dispute inquiries. Removing the inquiries on my report with the creditexpert gives me a huge jump in score. If the credit expert simulator is accurate, the big boys are missing a goldmine of score raising potential.

5. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I think they don't dispute inquiries because they have such a short life span compared to other types of negative credit information.

Lexington says their repair process takes at least a year, and they advise not to apply for new credit until they are done. With this council, you should end up with a significant portion of your negative credit information gone in 12 months and no inquiry less than a year old.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

IF THEY WOULD OFFER A SERVICE OF INQUIRY REMOVAL...AND ACCOUNT ACCURACY REPAIR CLINIC, A LOT MORE PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THEM MONEY...I THINK.