MusicMan is out of his mind

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ShotCredit, Apr 2, 2001.

1. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

I am NOT believing this.

I am supposed to pay off all the joint accounts that me and hubby #2 made? The divorce decree says he is repsonsible, too.

For Heaven's sake, he left me for Charles. Charles pleases him so well that he no longer finds any female attractive.

MusicMan, YOU pay the little drag queen's debts.
    YOU clean up the accounts so he can shop at his favorite stores - Frederick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret.

You can call me a deadbeat all you want.

But I refuse to make things easier for a person whose main goal in life is to become a woman.

I should spend my money on our debts while he pays doctors to turn him into a girl???

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!

2. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

Re: MusicMan is out of his min

Then suffer with bad credit. YOu have a excuse for everything. That why it's called a Joint account. You must pay to. No matter what. I am not crazy. That's the law. If you tell the bill collectors this story they will still say you must pay. You signed a legal contract. JOINT

3. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

Re: MusicMan is out of his min

Please do not waste our time here anymore. Like I said go crawl in a hole and __ __ __ . The best place for you. Think about it. No more worries, no more hating yourself every day. Day in and day out. It's for the best. You will be with Hubby #1 again.

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

shot, we know he is

His turn will come - when he loses his idiot job because he posts this nonsense on here.

5. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Re: shot, we know he is

ShotCredit:

Listen, don't worry about MusicMan. Just someone trying to igg you and apparently, he's succeeded. Focus on the reason you came to this board and get the good info. Leave the riff-raff alone.

I know it's a sensitive subject (credit problems) but remember, MM doesn't know anything about your or your situation or why your situation is how it is. You don't owe him an explanation and I wouldn't even bother trying to explain.

Keep your head up!

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Shantel is right

We know who he is anyway. His end is near.

7. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Shantel is right

They are both Bobby -Dave