My Bank of America.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Doug, Nov 16, 2001.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Anyone using this free service where you can view all your accounts from one place. Your comments are appreciated.

2. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

I am using a similiar kind of service offered my www.citibank.com. Not bad of a service.

3. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Yes, I use Bank Of America and all others available. It is a great way to keep on top of your finances and to do the credit card shuffle. Online access is great for excersing your credit at lower cost.

www.creditsense.com

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Aren't you concerned that they have access to all your info? I have not signed up for any of these. AmEx offers it, and so does Netbank.

5. creditwork

I Have some concern, but the internet is not any worse than any other medium of exposure. Any time you use a credit card you are running a risk.

www,creditsense.com

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I wasn't referring to the internet. I mean that one bank has access to all your banking info with other banks, other than by viewing you credit report.

My insurance is with USAA, they keep sending me soliciations for banking, CC's, investments, etc - I won't put my bank accounts where my insurance is. Same with my bank, they want my insurance business - no way. I think it's like walking into a jail cell and letting them close the door, LOL.

I have 3 bank accounts, all different, my CC's are somewhere else, my insurance somewhere else, my investments somewhere else. Nobody gets access to it all.

7. creditwork

Oh, I see. I don't have that problem, I don't have that much to lose. I have never had a problem with a bank, I keep great records. They seem to love me and the way I handle my finances. They always want to know who is my accountant.

www.creditsense.com

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I am impressed. ;)