My credit profile

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by annie, Jul 17, 2001.

1. annie

annie Well-Known Member

I have been a little app-happy this week, especially after being approved for a Kmart card of $200 (woo-hoo) I appiled for an American Express Blue and got the ole' 7-10 day spiel. I hope they will at least offer me green, I would help me with the re-building. No Bankruptcy, but a foreclosure. I have the following:

Dillard's $1500
    Fashionbug $990
    Kamrt $200

I think one of the American Express products would be a boost to the dreaded feared FICO. I have been engaged in a warfare with Providian, I think I can get them deleted, as they have settled with me for less back in March, sent a letter accepting the payment (700 on a 1100 bill, consisting mostly of overlimit fees and late charges, I get the money back in the class action suit), cashed the check but then sent the balance to a collection agency. I have been calling them monthly only to have them keep this up. The good thing is I borrowed moeny from my credit union to pay them and the credit union has copis of everything. Prime Lawsuit material, I will settled for a huge deletion, LOL! I plan to use planetfeed back. Any feedback from the board?

Annie

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

amex will probably not consider you if:

you have less than 24 months solid open account history.
    any major derogs status < 24 months
    too many inquiries
    and your fico doesn't meet their score.

I tried with a 620 fico and got denied due to
    derogs, inquiries etc.