My credit score experts please

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Aug 7, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I am not sure what my score is, I got the score when Eloan was giving them out and it stated it was 574, which is not the best we all know. I am not sure if it is accurate, but I was delined a few times so it may be correct. I only have one 30 day late from last year, long story I am fighting this, numerous inquiries, i know bad girl, I have several good open tradelines, Aria for a year no lates, citibank for almost a year no lates, associates a year no lates, and fidelity 9 months no lates. I also paid off my furniture intallment plan of 3600, it was paid off 3 months ago never late. I have several department store cards most with no balances, but my tradeline balances are high but not at the limits. So doea this sound like an accurate score. Could I have too many tradelines and that with my inquires could that bring down the scores. My last denial stated I had new tradelines?? and another denial stated I had too many accounts with balances. I plan on buying a home next year and would like to know what I can do to increases my score. that elaon was quite sometime ago, just wondering if with this information it seems logical that this is or was my score??