My e loan score

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 28, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

MP$40. I hope you see this post. I think you are on to something from your earlier thread.

My score was 695. The analysis mentioned that I had 2 derogatory accountsin the last 3 years. This was reported as the only negative on my report. E-loan suggested I pay down my Cap One account by $1K and in a month my score should be 702.

This must be Trans Union as I have 3 derogs on EQ and EX - BUT ONLY 2 on TU. Also, I only have 1 inquiry on TU so no mention of inquiries hurting my score was made.

I live in California.

For reference, my EQ (scorepower) credit score this month was 633. MY BK shows in the public record. I have 3 discharged BK accounts from 1998. I have 5 or 6 inquiries in the last year.

Conclusion: 695 e-loan score (TU) is reasonable.

Comments??

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Jim,

My eloan score was definitely not TU. My Tu score is 560 w/ a public record. My eloan score was 679. This matched my recent equifax score which dropped drastically from my glorious 702 of March.

Conclusion: they are pulling from more than one place OR ..we are all clueless.

roni

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Roni.

I believe that e-loan is pulling from more than one CRA. We'll know for sure when we begin looking at our credit reports like I believe Saar (Experian) did.

4. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

They definately hit my Experian as 'Midwest Mortgage'. I hope they didn't pull a tri-merge, I haven't been able to check my TU or Equifax yet.