My Junum Success....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MikeB, Mar 23, 2001.

1. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I finally got my last CR from round 1 with Junum..took 60 days for Equifax. Here are the results:

Equifax - 4 out of 8 deletions
    Experian - 3 out of 6 deletions
    Transunion - 5 out of 8 deletions :)

Not bad at all! Damn, I owe Junum $96.00 now!
    Good Luck.

Mike

2. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

It would be my pleasure

to send them the money. I think it's well worth it. Congratulations and Good Luck!

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Re: It would be my pleasure

You might owe less. I think if they get the same item deleted on all 3 or 2, they only charge you $8 instead of $16 or $24.

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Also

they will only bill you for 5 deletions at a time.

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Re: Also

OH...maybe that's it then. I wasn't sure what they were doing. I've been billed $40 so far for my first round of deletions. I've been billed monthly fees since then but that's it. Not any more deletion fees.

6. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Re: Also

Oh, good. It is worth it whichever it is. Thanks.
    I have paid off and closed one CapOne card, and I am going to pay down and close my other CapOne card soon unless I get a better rate and higher credit limit. Currently, I have one $260 chargeoff that is over 2 years old on one report (it was deleted on one of my reports), and the rest are late payments mostly 2 years or older. I believe late payments that are over 2 years old don't affect your FICO scores much. Please correct me if I am wrong on that. Junum has really paid off. I may be able to get another prime card in a few months :)

Mike

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

You have to pay for each deletion. however, as LKH said they only bill you in $40 increments.

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Congrats!!

I just found out about the $40 increments. That's a really nice step that Junum is taking. It was a pleasant surprise...as I'm dealing with (between myself and hubby), something like 15 deletions now and all the reports aren't in. Whew!

9. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Re: Congrats!!

Congratulations on your success, MikeB. That is a great first round! You're on your way buddy. Hang in there.