My other little quest, need su

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Nov 8, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I still have not heard from Providian. Recap, I had an Aria they sent app. for a MC, I accpeted they sent card, NOTE I NEVER USED NOR ACTIVATED, then they call and say I can't have both they would closeMC, fine with me. Proceed to next month I receive a bill for annual fee?? Huh the account is closed, I call they say disregard bill, I do and then get another bill with a late fee?? So I call again and finally after 3 months I get it straight, I owe them nothing. Well I then find out the reported this account for being 30 days late!!! I am livid, I called they said they would correct, I disputed it with all three and they VERIFIED IT?? I have sent several letters explaining this and they still refuse to remove. Any other tactics you can suggest. I am wondering if I can dispute the actual account, b/c I never used nor activated the account or card???

2. sph

sph Guest

RE: My other little quest, nee

Mom,
    Call Rod Moore at 510-768-7350.He works in the executive office and he WILL fix it for you!

3. sph

sph Guest

Mom,
    Call Rod Moore at 510-768-7350.He works in the executive office and he WILL fix it for you!

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

mom - call their SPECIAL satisfaction rep tomorrow.
    check providian.com-sat guaranteed- talk to them, they should immediately fix it.
    they will probably increase if you ask also.
    cya dog

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

great

6. sph

sph Guest

great???? I was only sharing information that was aquired by battling Providian's "customer satisfaction department" for 6 months over the removal of a 30 day late. OKAY!

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks

thanks Dog and SPH. I will be on the phone tomorrow:)