my pitiful score....466

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Mar 18, 2001.

1. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

I don't know where to start, I am currently disputing things slowly but surely. However, they keep coming verified so I just sent out about 8 validation letters. One sent me a little post-it note saying to provide them information to locate my file and they would help me ASAP..yeah right, I'm not giving them jack squat. They reported it on MY credit report, they should have the information they need. I'm about to start getting ugly, some things I'm trying to report truly are NOT mine!! TU and Experian both deleted my BK 13, it was dc in 1997. Equifax hasn't but that's Ok too, I have more problems than that. If I can get some of this old crap off here I might get somewhere. I have alot of good old stuff too, several vehicles paid off -0- balance, paid as agreed, a mortgage paid off -0- balance paid as agreed, we sold the house but you can't tell it by the CR. It shows we paid off a 65K house in 3 yrs :) I am just at my wits end, does anyone think I have any hope at all or should I just wait 4-5 more years. BTW, this crap I'm fighting is 90% medical bills, the rest is piddly junk like Swiss Colony for $38 from 1996, A supposedly "hot" check from 1996 for $126, etc. Thanks for any information you may have. I'm just totally bummed out and disgusted now. :(

christi

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Christi -
    I'm sorry you got this bad news. Can you tell me something? What percentage of people had a lowe score than 466?? I know it gives it..and I wondered if you minded telling us?
    Thanks!

3. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

the lowest column is 1% of the population 499 and below..ewww that sounds bad

christi

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Keep plugging away, Christi...it will go up! Thanks for the info