My sample letter....enjoy!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by snakeman, Sep 24, 2003.

1. snakeman

snakeman Well-Known Member

(In response to a CRA accusing you of using a third party credit repair agency)

00/00/0000

Disgruntled
    123 Main st
    Anytown USA

CRA bastard
    666 Lucifer Ln
    Hell MI 66666

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently received a response regarding my credit report from a third party that I believe operates as a credit reporting agency. According to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, your excuse of not resonding to a letter that I myself have sent you, constitutes serious deisregard for the laws that you are suppose to adhere to. In additon, my experience shows that this letter is nothing more than a generic stalling tactic used by CRA's to buy more time and get rid of people who are intimidated by big words. I have reasonably determined that the response to the dispute submitted on your behalf is frivolous and irrelevent. For these reasons, I will expect you to adhere to the orignal dispute sent to you and respond within 30 days as required by law.

Under Federal Law, if a consumer believes that information contained on his report is innacurate or invalid, he has a Federal right to have the CRA investigate this error in reporting and respond within 30 days as to the outcome of your investigation. In my last correspondence with you, I sent you ALL the information you need to reinvestigate the disputed items on my report.

Please note that I do not accept responses to a dispute that I send you from a third party unless accompanied by a notarized power of attorney that authorizes a licensed attorney to represent you, or if the power of attroney is irrevocable and unlimited.

If you believe your third party Credit Reporting Agency misrepresented its services to you, and you would like to be reffered to the appropriate law enforcement agencies to file a complaint, let me know and I will provide a refferal.

Very truly not yours,

I.M. Piszed

2. gretchen

gretchen Well-Known Member

Snakeman,

It's unique. :) They say unique is good.

Run it through a spellcheck if you haven't already. Unless that is part of your strategy.

I do not think they deserve all the time you must have spent and obviously took care in the letter.

Gee, it should be easier then that to explain to someone that can barely read and write that you are not using a CRepair agency.

Anyway, you are way ahead of me with letters and writing. I am waiting till December. I'll be free and clear of facing any possible judgments against me. In other words, I do not know much. Just interested in how you are doing.

3. snakeman

snakeman Well-Known Member

It's unique. :) They say unique is good.

Thank you

Run it through a spellcheck if you haven't already. Unless that is part of your strategy.

Umm...yeah, my strategy...

I do not think they deserve all the time you must have spent and obviously took care in the letter.

5 minutes, and while making lunch. I'm multi-
    talented

Gee, it should be easier then that to explain to someone that can barely read and write that you are not using a CRepair agency.

Again....strategy....

Anyway, you are way ahead of me with letters and writing. I am waiting till December. I'll be free and clear of facing any possible judgments against me. In other words, I do not know much. Just interested in how you are doing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Me? well thanks for asking Gretchen. I am doing good. I sent out about $200 worth of CMRRR letters so for the last week now I've been bombarded with so many different cards coming back and so many different scenarios that I have been overwhelmed to say the least. Truth is Gretchen, the letter could be used, although I have not yet. Before I do....

I'll spell check it!

Thanks for noticing!

SnakeMan