My Score

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rick, Mar 21, 2001.

1. rick

rick Well-Known Member

WOW! I just had to call Equifax and was put on hold for about 7 minutes. I talked with a nice rep, and she said that since I applied for the ScorePower on Sunday it will error out on me. She reset my account and told me to try. I then logged on and......763!!!!! WOW! Since my Bankruptcy fell off this month, my score shot through the roof!

Thanks to everyone out there, especially Dogman (we've talked on the phone once before). I can't wait to get my Amex Green!

2. Darrell

Darrell Guest

Way to go, Rick!

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hey Rick!

THATS GREAT Rick! Sounds like all is well :)
    Mine falls off 10-03 - the biggest benefit of doing the Chap 13 was the 7 yr report vs 10 for Chap 7.

You better dial that number now 1800THECARD or amex.com

cya Dog

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Re: Hey Rick!

Wow! Way to go Rick! That is a fantastic score. Congratulations!

5. FatJake

FatJake Guest

Rick,
    What was your score when the Bankruptcy was on?

6. rick

rick Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what the score was before BK. I don't have anyone in banking to ask. I think I'll wait until May until I apply for the AMEX card, since I have alot of inquiries that will fall off then. I was trying to clean up my credit back in October of last year to get ready for this day!

7. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Congratulations Rick

I wonder what my score will be if that darn judgement were deleted?? Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your approval status w/ AMEX.