My take on X.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CreditMani, Mar 19, 2000.

1. CreditMani

CreditMani Guest

In the recent past I have been accused of being in the "back pocket" of X.com. In reality, I am only a customer and defender of their vision. I do not consider them my primary bank, but I do think they are still a promising tool for personal finance online.

As a result of many urgings from folks on this and other forums, I have written a new commentary on the X.com situation. If you feel compelled to read it, go to:

http://www.creditmania.com/bank.htm#comedy

BTW, good to see relevant credit discussion going on here!

Peace,

Barry Noret
    CreditMania.com, Inc.
    A Unique Personal Finance Portal
    http://creditmania.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *About our suggestions:
    We respond to your questions and make
    no claims that our suggestions will fit
    your exact needs. This is for informational
    purposes only and should never be construed
    as legal advice.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

I personally have not had any problems with them, Ive also referred many friends and associates to X.com and to my knowledge they haven't had any problems eighther, It is very unfortunate that a lot of people on this board are having difficulty with them but there are many other excellent online banks out there, why not just switch banks instead of sticking around for what seems to be a "let me wait to see what goes wrong with them next so I can go and bitch about it on the credit board" kind of attitude, take advantage of the good old American way... If you don't like it go somewhere else... Problem solved.
    Just my opinion of course. ;)

3. JP

JP Guest

Good to see you posting my friend. I too am a consumer of X.COM and have referred about 5-6 people there. I have never had a problem with them, in fact I used my $3K LOC to pay off higher interest credit cards, what a deal. To make a long story short, we all have choices to make. Even if you are on Chexsystems, there are other banks that you can do business with.

Regards,
    JP

4. ALS

ALS Guest

I looked on their website but couldn't find the link for credit cards, could you help me out, if they offer credit cards?

5. Chriss

Chriss Guest

I was turned down by x.com because of chexsystems. could you please refer me to another bank that does not use checxsystems?