Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CraigBart, Nov 7, 2008.

  1. CraigBart

    CraigBart New Member

    My credit report shows collections of 200 to NCO back in 2005. I don't have any details of this bill. I'm looking to buy a house and this is hurting my credit. If i have to i'll pay i will but i want to make sure it is removed from my credit quickly. What should i do to get this off my credit? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

    * TransUnion and Experian have it on there, but not Equifax

    Can i dispute this charge with the TransUnion and Experian?

    Displayed information on my credit report.

    PO Box 8547
    Philadelphia, PA 19101
  2. jjgross

    jjgross Well-Known Member

    I recently disputed an account with Experian that wasn't on Tu or Eq.Now it was updated and it's on all you run the chance of the same action that happened to me.You might try a pfd to have it removed.
  3. CraigBart

    CraigBart New Member

    What is a pfd is that a service that will get it removed from my credit?
  4. jjgross

    jjgross Well-Known Member

    You pay the collector to remove it from the credit bureaus.
  5. apexcrsrv

    apexcrsrv Well-Known Member

    Just send them a written communication stating you'll sue for re-aging the account (they're a debt purchaser) and it will go poof in about a week.

Share This Page