Need advice on Capitol one

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Robin, Aug 1, 2000.

1. Robin

Robin Guest

I have some past unpaid credit card bills
    2 major (one of them was written off) I was young and ignorant (didn't know what credit was) I am wanting to restablish because I am responsible now.. I want to apply for a capitol one unsecured card but was wondering if anyone got a capitol one credit card unsecured with my same situation

2. Taylorcat

Taylorcat Guest

I got there Gold MasterCard with worse circumstances as yours. They offer an intial $200 credit limit.

3. b golden

b golden Guest

I have 1 chargeoff on equifax(csc), 2 on tu, and 8 on experian and I got capital one and providian.
    If you haven't tried providian, you might want to give them a try. They have been good to me and have posted my payments quickly. Also good customer service.

4. STEPH

STEPH Guest

really because i was denied by them and i had a bk 7years ago some medical and utilitys
    and a repo 4 years ago and currently have a loan threw ford motor credit that i had a cosigner for which is showing up on my cr and everyone has denied me

5. jeff

jeff Guest

some advice try fcnb for a secured card they have excellant intrest rates and they match either 100%-300% of what you deposit not to mention they unlike capitol one do not sell your name to every marketing agancy in the usa unless you want to be called by some salesman every single day several times a day on behalf of capitol one i would suggest applying