Need help with charge off

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cubs, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. cubs

    cubs Member

    I am looking for some advice on getting a CO removed. It has been legally paid in full for less than the full balance.

    1. Disputed as not mine with CRA's. Came back verified.

    2. Wrote letter to creditor offering to work out a settlement for deletion. Got no response.

    What should I do next? Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

  2. jlynn

    jlynn Well-Known Member

    check out the nutcase series. There is a link in the FAQs

Share This Page