Need info on combined report w/scor

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by texastrini, Aug 18, 2001.

1. texastrini

texastrini Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a one stop shop that does all the burueaus and credit scores?

Peeper posted that he had a tri-merged report with scores better never said from who.

2. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Yeah...anyone???

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

No online service does that - not that I know of. peeper probably got one from a lender.

breeze

4. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

breeze is also like a human computer database... ;)

5. IncomeHelp

IncomeHelp Well-Known Member

I've never seen or heard of one online. I got mine when I applied for a mortgage loan. The lender has a company that creates a tri merged report with scores. It is standard in the mortgage industry. That was the first time I had ever seen my scores.

John

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Ummmm thank you. <blush>
    I been here a little while.

breeze

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

One good way to find something out on here, is to post a statement like I did. Like "you cannot find one of those online." or "nobody does so-and-so." And make it sound like you know absolutely that what you are saying is true.

Then, human nature being what it is, if anyone knows about one, they will post it just to refute your statement. Whereas, if you post a question "does anybody know....?" The people who know but are in a hurry will feel that someone else will answer you and they won't post it.... tee hee

That is not meaning to say that people here aren't helpful - they most certainly are. However, I have noticed the same tendency in myself. ;)

breeze