Need Legal LETTER. Please hel

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dispute,et, Mar 26, 2001.

1. Dispute,et

Dispute,et Guest

Hi,

I'm having problems regarding dispute with Capital One Bank. They tell me lies over the phone. I tell them to fax it to me in writing and they don't. Because what they told me on phone would GUARANTEE me to get my Credit. Fact is they are supporting Organized Crime and not giving their customers their "entitled" chargeback under Fed Reg Z and Consumer Protection Act. They told me merchant sent rebuttal. They said they sent me letters, etc. I receive nothing! I call and told them to fax the letters, etc. They faxed me some bull thye sent me after I originally sent dispute. Anywayz...seeking advice. And legal letter. Thanks

2. Dispute,et

Dispute,et Guest

Re: Need Legal LETTER. Please

Much more than $1000

3. Dispute,et

Dispute,et Guest

Capital One has 100's of these complaints for approx 65,000 consumers were jipped. Capital One knows this. The company shut down opened under same name under Nevada corp. They got hundreds of complaints and becasue they aren't issuing CREDIT that we are entitled too (like every other bank gave customers). what should I do? Mercahnt sold products and services...that NEVER worked. Capital Oneknows this... They know the whole STORY! ANd I told them they are supporting this FRAUD!
    I want it in writing...should I write all my points and Regulations that protect me and have them ANSWER in writing to EACH ONE?
    I aalready faxed to their CORP #'s and so many times I'm sick of it. But they must have it on computer because anyobody you talk to from Capital One says same stuff

4. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

"He told me that he had a dispute about a $6,000 computer system that he sent by UPS to a customer. He had proof of delivery signed by the customer. The customer reversed the charges on the credit card for $6,000."

This is called credit card fraud. Your brother could have taken them to court, and won. The customer orded, and paid via credit card, received the goods, reversed the charged on the credit card, and now holds the goods. This is fraud?