Need LIST of Easiest Cards To

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Credit See, Nov 23, 2000.

1. Credit See

Credit See Guest

Hi,

I"m seeking the "Easiest" credit cards to get... I care less about fees and interest..
    Just which ones are VERY East to get APPROVED For... Unsecured Cards... Please list in order I should Apply! Thank You!

2. Michael

Michael Guest

RE: Need LIST of Easiest Cards

Citibank and US Bank

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Citibank is not subprime and should not be considered EASIEST.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I can tell you where I started when my credit was at it's worst with no positives. It is hard to get a unsecured card with no positives. And since you only want an unsecured list, I will assume you are at least at the stage to get unsecured offers. With that said, I will recommend in the following order:

1)Providian Visa or ARia Visa

2)Capital one (partially secured and more)

3)Orchard Bank Visa

4)First Premier - they are the easiest but they also have high fees and low limits

5)Direct Merchants Bank -same as first premier

6)First National Credit Card

with good credit for 6 mos and no delinquencies for 1-2 years, I would recommend applying for the following cards:

7) Citibank

8) Chase Bank

9) Nextcard

I recommend any of the above. I have had experience with each bank above except DMB, FN and NEXtcard. They all have been reasonable fair with those with credit problems. #1-4 above improved my credit enough to get offers and approvals from Citi and Chase.

roni

5. GLORIA

GLORIA Guest

I HAVE FOUND "THE" EASIEST CREDIT CARD ISSUER TO GET A CARD FROM-UNSECURED WITH NO PROCESSING FEES. GO TO GTEVISA.COM. IF YOU DON'T GET ONE HERE, I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'LL GET ONE. NO CREDIT AT ALL IS REQUIRED. TRY IT!

6. Tom

Tom Guest

That card is only for College student.

7. Michael

Michael Guest

HE DIDN'T ASK FOR SUBPRIME!

He only specified easiest cards

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: HE DIDN'T ASK FOR SUBPRIME

I dont think those who were turned down would appreciate you calling it the easiest. But, I guess it all depends on your preception.

roni.

Michael wrote:
    -------------------------------
    He only specified easiest cards

9. Michael

Michael Guest

Citibank & US Bank

Roni,

not every one will qualify for every card.
    But the fact remains that Citibank & US Bank's standards are very liberal compared to other banks

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok

YOU WIN!

RONI

11. marvin

marvin Well-Known Member

RE: Citibank & US Bank

When I talked to US Bank about a credit card, they told me it required a 680 credit score, and mine was somewhere around 600 when I was approved for providian and capital one, and I got denied a citibank when my score was around 620. Don't know why you think the US Bank is easy to get, but that sounds about like most prime cards. Not easy if you ask me.