Need personalized service!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Maven, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Maven

Maven New Member

I need help with my credit report. Seriously I have like over 10 inaccuracies, and I have no time to dispute and send letters. Honestly I just do not want to deal with it. And I knew I will never do something about it, unless I actually do something about it.

Would like some help from this forum... which is why I joined!

John_specter likes this.
  2. HamLee

HamLee New Member

In response to ur reply!

Hey Maven! I see ur thread and I hope I can help!

I used this credit repair company who I feel are the best out there right now. They literally made me feel like I had found a sincere company. Since when I tried to do it myself... ugh I was so confused!! They have really great customer service. It hasnt even been that long that since they started and my score is looking better than ever. The inaccuracies I had on my report are looking to be a thing of the past for me! The company is called Innovative Credit Consultants. Google them. (icreditinc) Good reputation too, unlike many others.

Hope this helps! And good luck! But remember you CAN always do it yourself, either or remember the resources are out there!

3. squidzilla

squidzilla Well-Known Member

Wow. Really?

If you joined this forum expecting that somebody else will be doing your heavy lifting for you, then you're sadly mistaken. If you "do not want to deal with it", nothing will get done. Sure, you can throw your money at an agency that will gouge you at best, and simply rip you off at worst, but your chances of success will be pretty low. Everybody here who managed to repair their credit did so with their own HARD WORK, and the benefits received have equaled the efforts.

You want help and advice? Start reading and get to work.

4. jjgross

jjgross Well-Known Member

I agree we can advise you.your putting your credit life into unknown hands.True its much easier to hide your head un the sand.just opens you up for a swift kick in your butt.

5. sparq

sparq Well-Known Member

Look at the profiles & post times of the first two posters. This is obviously spam.

6. 007 Credit Agent

007 Credit Agent New Member

Hi Maven,

You may repair your credit,but it take a bit of time. Don’t expect the credit score to jump up within a day or two. It generally takes 6 to 12 months at the very least. If you wish to repair the credit score on your own, here are a few steps you need to follow:

• Pay attention to your credit report: Now that you know why the credit report is so important, you understand why it is important to ensure that it is error-free. What you need to do is to check it regularly. Once you do so, you can easily find the errors to rectify them. In case the errors are severe yet disputable, you can always approach the concerned credit bureau for rectification.
    • Clear all missed payments: Missed payments mar your credit score considerably. You’d want to remove this blemish as soon as possible. This you can do by clearing all current payments.
    • Stay away from hard inquiries: When you apply for a new credit or loan, you get what is known as a hard inquiry. This can be damaging to your credit score. It is a general advice not to take new loans or credit until your credit score has improved.
    • Gets disputes resolved: If you have any disputes on financial matters, credit report errors, missed payments, etc. get them resolved. Once done, ensure that your score does not get tarnished by these instances again.
    • Get a secured credit card: If you want to build your credit score, one of the most effective ways to do so is by getting a . To get this, you have to make a security deposit. All activities on the card affect your credit score.

If you still need help please contact us https://007creditagent.com/

7. John_specter

John_specter New Member

Hi Maven,

My experience with CreditRepair.com was great and effective, considering the bad situation of my credit. What they advertise they will do is 100% true. I'm really satisfied. CreditRepair.com did all the work to fix my credit and it's worth it.

8. John_specter

John_specter New Member

If your credit score isn't where you want it to be, you're not alone. Improving your credit scores takes time, but the quicker you fix problems that could pull them down, the faster your credit scores will increase. You will improve your score by taking a few steps, such as building up a track record of paying bills on time, paying down debt, and finding advice from a team of experts. There are legit companies out there that can actually help you. Check Credit Repair Review. You might find the answer to your problem.