Need sympathy-lots of it

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, May 30, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

That's if we choose to believe this...the troll (playing oneupmanship, I'm sure) told daughter today that his score is a 702 somewhere..who knows where..

Anyway...it just makes me say AARGHGGGGG..as this is the guy who stole my social security number for his wife..

Maybe the 702 is...um...his bowling score..no, wait, that's too good a score for him...

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's his score on Pacman??? LOL

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

LOL

YOU GUYS ARE A TRIPP:)

PAC MAN'S TO RECENT MAYBE DONKIE KONG

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL...he kinda reminds me of the gorilla..

anyway..he has a chap 7 in 97...a 702? is that possible?

Maybe that was his SAT score..pretty high for him..heheh

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I hesitated before I decided to be bold and say...

Yes, It is possible if the guy is really savvy and has been working his credit to his advantage using every angle since '97.

Nana, keep in mind that not all bad credit makes it into your credit report. My BK discharged in Feb '99 only shows in the public record on EQ. It never made it into TU or EX. I could go on and on about credit rebuilding and restoration but you already know as much as I do since we are both here on the board. Also, I don't want to bring out the whiners who just discovered that having a BK means "getting a second chance". Having a BK does not mean a nuclaer bomb was dropped on your credit. There is life after a BK whether the petitioner is a saint or a jerk.

Think of it like a sports team that has their players get injured and loses every game in the season. 4 years later they are winners again.

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Well, now I know he can't have it cuz you said he'd have to be savvy.....ROFL....maybe it was really 207...not 702..

I have a bk 13..it's in the 651-664 range...but 702? geez...I guess, though, when you put all the accounts you don't intend to pay in your ex-wife's name..you do have higher scores..

UGGIES

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Not savvy. Then no 702. Probably 207. LOL

Jim

8. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

Nana,

I was going to say the same thing. OF COURSE he has a great score.....he used your credit for all the crap he didn't feel like paying anymore!!

Now I wonder if some of the people who got there accounts moved off your report will figure out they need to ADD them to his reports? Wouldn't THAT be justice! LOL!!!

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

That would be so excellent!!! Surely they'll find him, right?

He just bought a very expensive car, he tells my daughter. In my head, I'm thinking, of course..you still live with your mother..LOL (and his wife)..

anyway...so be it...

I have more important things to think about...like my toenail..ROFL