Need to Find a Plane?

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by RichGuy, Sep 12, 2001.

1. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

It has been reported that large numbers of travelers are stranded due to the suspension of airline flights. If you are among those so affected, you may fear long lines and interminable waits when every one of those stranded travelers tries to secure a seat on the first available flight. However, there is no need to worry. The following techniques will guarantee you special treatment as other passengers wait for that crucial first flight:

(1) Whatever you do, don't shave.

(2) Steal a large bath towel from a hotel and place it on your head.

(3) Place as many metal objects as possible in a small piece of carry-on luggage.

(4) Every few minutes, shout "Death to America" as loudly as possible. Shout it in Arabic so as not to call attention to yourself.

(5) If you see a female with her ankles or calves exposed, tell her that she is a prostitute and that Allah has condemned her. Then offer her $20 to perform multiple sex acts with you. "You know, just like the Jew did for Clinton."

(6) Sneer and stare at everyone who attempts to speak to you. Never respond to questions or instructions from airline employees or security personnel.

If you follow these simple steps, not only are you guaranteed a seat on that all-important first flight, but you can also rest assured that your luggage will never be searched. This system has been tried and proven effective. It will work for you as well.

2. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

Is this supposed to be amusing?? I find it rather sickening!!!!!!!!!!

3. me

me Well-Known Member

Agreed... Can someone delete this thread...

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

Not intended to be amusing, but bitterly ironic. And reality has been sickening recently, as you may have noticed.

5. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

I am sorry I still don't think posting something like this is appropriate at all, no matter how ironic it may be, this is VERY distasteful and I can't believe 50 something views and nobody found this appalling?????????

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

????????????