Net First Card - What A Joke!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Tim, Apr 14, 2001.

1. Tim

Tim Guest

I hope no one applies for this. If you are thinking about it, get with me or someone else on here. There are WAY BETTER cards out there!

Net First National Bank MasterCard® Program. A refundable $500 Reservation Fee is payable to KFS (the "Reservation Fee") in connection with the opening of your account. The Reservation Fee will be charged to your credit card account and will fully utilize your initial $500 credit limit. Before you may use your card or account to make purchases or to obtain cash advances, you must make payments on your account. The difference between the total unpaid balance and your credit limit will be the amount of credit available to you.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Re: Nextcard does the same !!

Nextcard has the same product! be warned!

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Re: Nextcard does the same !!

Um, that's called a DEBIT card, not a CREDIT card. HAHA. Do they have acceptance fees and monthly fees too I wonder?
    They should be paying YOU interest on that.

Credit Card Companies are going wild now that they have George W. Bush paid off (MBNA). FYI, there is a good article at salon.com about CC companies contributing millions of soft money (bribes)to each of the campaigns. Go John McCain!

MikeB