NETBANK APPROVAL

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by infi, Apr 4, 2001.

1. infi

infi Guest

DO THEY NOTIFY YOU ONLINE IF YOU ARE APPROVED OR NOT. I APPLIED BUT THEY TOLD ME THEY ARE SENDING A LETTER IN THE MAIL WILL THEY LET ME KNOW THERE OR WHAT THANKS

WILL I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A LETTER THANKS AGAIN

2. SHELIA

SHELIA Guest

They usually email you in about 2-3 days that's what they did with me.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Sometimes they deny you and then approve you. Just call them up in a few days and ask them.

Hint: When applying for netbank, apply only for checking items, not loan/credit/line of credit items.

4. please rea

please rea Guest

they have not told me either yet. Will I have to wait for a letter of denial or could I be approved. Please let me kow will I get the notification online that is my question

5. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

When I got my account, there was a notification online that I was approved. I found it by clicking on the link on the first page that reads: "Check your status or resume an application." The approval notification appeared about two days or so after I applied. I also got an email a couple of days after the notification appeared.

Cheers,
    Cindy

6. INFI

INFI Guest

i did not get that so then i am not approved i guess huh no need to go to compubank either then huh. it says they have send a letter to me in the mail that is all that it says

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Compubank will approve anyone. Might try that. You know compubank is now netbank right? :)

8. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

I applied last night...received approval today. Compubank is history...they are not taking new accounts..and from what I heard in the past, they would not take anybody. Just my opinion...Good luck!

9. Jean

Jean Guest

Netbank is First USA