Netbank Customer is not up to par

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MikeG, May 14, 2001.

1. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Hi All,

OK, this is my first interaction with Netbank customer service since the transition from Netbank. I have to say that I am not impressed. I have been sitting here on hold for 15 minutes. This was after trying for 10 minutes to get through without a busy signal. This stinks!!! It nevered happened with Compubank. Maximum wait was 2-3 minutes if that and you always got through.

I have already begun the transition of my accounts to my credit union here in N. VA (Apple federal Credit union, does anyone have any comments). I was intrigues with Netbanks 24 hour online trading and the account consolidation.

This is unacceptable.

Mike G.

2. Manda

Manda Member

Just another note on their customer service. I recently had my wallet stolen, which happened to have this card. I called the number I had written down for it and was told that I would have to ask them to cancel my card and replace it online. Had me a little nervous as my card was floating around. Then it took 3 days for a responce to my email and another 10 for my card. I am planning on using my other account and leaving this bank. I was very disappointed in the lack of responce from customer service. It took 2 emails for 1 responce.

Just my 2 cents.

3. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I was told to ask for a check card online. Suprise, I cannot even log in to my account!!!

Mike G.

4. Cid62

Cid62 Member

Re: Apple Federal Cred Union

5. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: Netbank Customer is not up to p

Unlike CompuBank, They're not a top bank. They don't allow ACH transfers at all, require a minimum balance, charge higher fees, etc.

Closed my CompuBank account last month to avoid the transition to NetBank. Sorry, but I'm not a sheep and won't work w/ an inferior bank just because it bought my account.

Saar