netbank does check CHEX

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Jan 24, 2001.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I got my chex report and sure enough they check it,two inquiries (?) from netbank

Be careful, they must hand review the accounts or something. cause my report sucks a$$ and i got one. who knows?

2. Jim S.

Jim S. Guest

How do you get your chexsystems report?

3. Kyrie

Kyrie Member

Go here:

http://www.chexhelp.com/english/public/order.htm

They will ask if you have been denied an account within 60 days. Say, "yes" regardless and you will get a free report.

4. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

I have been reading this site called chexvictims forums and I heard that yes Netbank does use chex and that they use Deluxe for printing checks and that people who have been able to get an account with them haven't been able to get checks because Deluxe checks Chex too. Now why would a check printing company have access to this info? Why would they care? I am so confused. I have been on Chex for 4 years and cleared off yesterday but I have never had a problem opening an account. I have had a Wells Fargo checking account for 5 years, and a National City account since July when they were offering a 50 dollar sign on bonus and of course I have had X.com and Netbank, I applied, was accepted but never funded it because I found out we are moving and didn't want to waste money printing checks up with a bunk address that was about to change. Anyway, anyone have the answer to the question about the check printing company.
    thanks,
    Melissa

5. mt

mt Guest

I think Deluxe and CheckSystems may be part of the same company. I could be wrong, but there is some affiliation, I'm pretty sure.

6. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: got my checks today.

So far:
    2 visa/check cards (only asked for one, both different #'s)
    1 box of checks

netbank must like me?

7. john

john Well-Known Member

Yup Deluxe and Chexsystems are one and the same. They also own one or two of the mail-order check printing companies but I can't remember which ones.

8. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Could it be "Current" and "Checks in the Mail?" I dunno. Just taking a guess.

9. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I use Checks in the Mail and I'm on Chexs. I have never had a problem ordering from them.

10. Coala

Coala Guest

Check out
    http://members.tripod.com/~CHEXSYSTEMSBITES/index.html
    or
    http://www.geocities.com/chexsystems/index.html

all about how to get around Chex Systems.
    They say:
    "The company that owns ChexSystems, Deluxe Corporation, also owns Current Checks (AKA Checks Unlimited), Designer Checks, EFunds Corporation, SCAN (a.k.a. Shared Check Authorization Network), the Debit Bureau, which tracks your check-writing history, and Deluxe Direct Marketing Services.
    "