Netbank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by S.D., Nov 15, 2000.

1. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I just applied for a checking account at Netbank. Has anyone been approved right away or does it take some time while they verify your info stuff?

2. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I remember it taking a few days. And after I had my checking and then applied for my Money Market and Roth IRA, I had ot go through the approval process again and it took a few days again.

3. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Thanks Eboni. I asked this because when I apply for credit, they usually tell me that it would take a few more days to process my app, and then I end up receiving a letter denying me credit. I'm sure banks are different, but this online bank stuff is new to me.
    Thanks again =)

4. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I applied around 1 pm, and had been approved when I checked at 9:00 that night.

5. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Did you call them or check online?

6. JacquiG

I checked online. Try this address:
    https://secure.netbank.com/cgi-bin/appman?LM=2&TY=4&Signin=1

7. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Thanks!! I'll try it later! =0]

8. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Netbank Update

I just received my $50 signon bonus from Netbank today :)

9. JacquiG

RE: Netbank Update

Details, please???

10. Eboni

Eboni Guest

They offered a promo where if you signed up they would give you $50 after your account was opened 30days.

11. JacquiG

Hmmm...must have expired before I signed up. My acct was opened Oct 3rd, and no bonus :(

12. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I received the offer from a click through. I think you had to use that link to get the offer.

13. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Have all of you gone thru Chexsystems? Also, what does Netbank pull when processing your app? Someone said that most get approved thru Netbank even with negative info on chexsystems and credit reports, right? at this moment, I have one negative line and no positive on my Equifax credit report. I'm waiting to find out about the other two...

14. JacquiG

They pulled Equifax for me. I'm not on ChexSystems, my only negative is a paid collection from 97.

15. bgolden

bgolden Guest

I RECIEVED A DENIAL LETTER TO FROM NETBANK, WHEN I APPLIED FOR THE OVERDRAFT PROTECTION. BUT ABOUT A WEEK LATER WHEN I LOGGED ON TO THE SITE TO LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT IT SHOWED A 500.00 OVERDRAFT ACCOUNT UNDER MY REGULAR ACCOUNT. SO, I WAS QUITE SURPRISED. JUST KEEP CHECKING, IT MAY MEAN A REAL DENIAL OR YOU MIGHT HAVE IT SHOW UP. I'LL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED. : )

16. JacquiG

When I received my welcome kit, it had my overdraft account # and $1000 limit on a sticker, but it didn't show up online until after my account was open for 30 days.

17. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I called Netbank and asked them how long it usually takes before I hear from them. They said in 24-48 hours, I should receive an email unless they couldn't verify something.