netbank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LoFico, Apr 5, 2001.

1. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

Can anyone help me? I applied for a netbank checking account with a visa/checkcard 2 days ago. I just today got their email stating that they were mailing me a letter concerning my ap. Does this mean I was denied or what?? Doesn't sound too encouraging. Anyone know where else I could get a checking account? I am on chex/mis-systems. Thanks

2. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

TD Waterhouse. They check ChexSystems, but don't go by it very well. I was on it, and I got a checking account...

Dustin

3. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

right on man, thanks!

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I ordered my Chex report last week, and I have one entry that is 4 years 1 month old. Last April I applied for a checking account at Compubank and they turned me down. The inquiry for that application is still listed on my Chex report. The following month (May 2000) I applied for the TD Waterhouse checking account and was approved. There is no corresponding inquiry on my Chex report from TD Waterhouse. This leads me to believe they did not even look at my ChexSystems report.

They may have started doing so in the last 10 months though, so YMMV.

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

these online banks learn quickly after being defrauded.. :)

6. 9879888

9879888 Guest

I need an account dont want to fraud just need one for my merchant account where or how can I get an act in any other name ect. does netbank want you to send in a copy of you id.