New Board - Credit Issues

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nave, Apr 28, 2001.

1. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Creditnet,
    I wanted to take a minute and say thanks for taking the time and addressing the malicious poster problem. Too many times, your efforts behind the scenes go "un-noticed" or "un-recognized" and I thought you should know, that is not the concensus of the regular readers of this board. We do appreciate your efforts.

Maybe with the new format we can get back to reason we are here....credit issues and credit repair. Thank you for your attention to the users of the board.

-Dave

2. pbm

pbm Administrator

Nave,

Thank you for expressing your opinion. We understand that not everyone is in a position to appreciate the time and effort it takes to make changes to the board, and are therefore particularly anxious to receive feedback such as yours.

Our primary goal is to make this the most inhabitable, informative and helpful credit-related discussion area anywhere on the Net. But without the necessary experts and members, this board is useless to everyone alike. We will continue our efforts to improve this board, and hope that the Straight Talk community will rise alongside Creditnet in achieving our common goal for the greater good of helping others.

3. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Here! Here!

I totally agree with everything that Dave stated, AND PBM's reply. I already posted that you guys are great, but I'll reiterate. Everything that has been requested about the new board, and the old board, has been taken care of with "due diligence". And Some of us don't take the time to thank the administrators and PBM, for all of their efforts, which were clearly meant to keep this forum a safe place for information.

Again, Thank You for your continued efforts, and I like the new format.

4. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

I have on numerous thanked the creditnet board for maintaining a great forum. One were we are free to express our different view points. Credit is a wonderful thing, use it responsibly and be rewarded.

http://www.creditsense.com

5. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Ambitiousâ?¦

PBM:
    â?¦ Albeit ambition is a good thing and so too are the recent board changes, kudos definitely, youâ??re certainly on the right track! Yet regarding what seems to be part of your overall goal, what plans (if any) do you have for securing such â?necessary expertsâ? to assist..? Just wondering. [;-)

6. Toothman

Toothman Well-Known Member

Impressive

I must admit, PBM, this is the most flawless message board migration I have ever seen. I have been through several migrations with other boards and they were absolutely hellish. The only problems you had were with format and minor button challenges. My compliments to you and your web designer. Thank you!!

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Re: Impressive

Hey pbm. I like the new board now.

Is there any way we can add "ranting" to the list of "NOT ALLOWED ON THE BOARD".

8. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

Re: Impressive

The new board rocks, however I resent being a junior member seeing as how I've visited since 1998. I have been around so long I remember when Roni first visited asking about how to fix her student loans.

9. miles

miles Well-Known Member

PBM, you are appreciated. I agree with the others. All your hard work has made this board one of the best. It is also very user friendly. Keep up the great work! :)

10. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

I AGREE! Thank for the hard work and thanks for the smoothest transistion I have also been through.

judy