New Board Impersonating Creditnet Members . . .

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by apexcrsrv, Jan 2, 2009.

1. apexcrsrv

apexcrsrv Well-Known Member

Hey all,

There is a new board titled • Index page. On said board, apparently JJGross and Butch himself have posted (yea, right) and of course, Creditnet and Apex Credit Services, LLC are named.

I wonder how much mileage an idiot that can't even spell his own domain name correctly expects to get from this but, I digress. It's also out of Mexico which makes service of process a little difficult but, my suspicion is that Hank, Stan, Fred or Susan actually reside in the U.S.. That will lead to a supeona . . .

Just go check it out for laughs.

2. jjgross

jjgross Well-Known Member

New board

I just want everyone to know i have never posted on that board.99% of my post's are here.I have posted on chane's board a few times.but not foe awile.And i did post on creditboards 3 times to many smart asses.So if you see my name on any other boards chances are it's not me.God i hope he sounded smart if he did it's not me.

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Interesting--when I click your link I get a blank page.

4. apexcrsrv

It's called have you been rip off . com. Put that together.

Oh, JJ, they didn't seem to be the brightest bulb on the tree . . . sorry.

5. jjgross

jjgross Well-Known Member

damn where do they know me from?

6. apexcrsrv

Here, Fred, Stan, Susan, Hank, etc. (the same person) stalk this board and infinite credit. At one point, this person put out the same garbage they did about us on this board and they were banned. They went on to make a blog about us full of ridiculous lies. Now, they're sending us emails along with creditnet and infinitecredit admins.

What they don't realize is that we can subpeona records from Rip Off Report due to our civil action against them. If they gave a real name and address, we'll get it.

7. bizwiz41

bizwiz41 Well-Known Member

Interesting, what have I been missing?

8. apexcrsrv

Oh, only Apex Credit Services suing Rip Off Report, this board having to run off trolls from debtorboards and now it seems, creditboards.

People don't like anything or anyone who succeeds.

9. bizwiz41

bizwiz41 Well-Known Member

I hope you won the suit! ROR can be dangerous on the web.

10. apexcrsrv

Still ongoing . . . they're putting up somewhat of a fight. I'd rather just have the names of the actual author than to mess with Xcentric Ventures.

We'll see.

11. apexcrsrv

Oops, the subject message board no longer comes up. I suppose the ISP didn't really care for it.

Our bad . . .

12. apexcrsrv

On a serious note, if you see anything derogatory about Apex Credit Services, LLC, aka as Apex Credit Services, please be advised that we are currently being stalked by some freak w/ a huge vendetta. They like to call themselves Hank, Stan, Fred, Susan but, we refer to them as Cybil. In any event, the have problems spelling and making a decent sentence. All their posts are cut and paste and it compelled us to sue Rip Off Report. Subpeonas are forthcoming thus, hopefully, we can put this all to bed and find out exactly who this person is. Simply know that, while obvious, the posts are lies and contain not a single shred of truth.

I just wanted to clarify this insofar while it is somewhat pathetic what people will do, there is a pending lawsuit in the Circuit Court of Kanawha County, WV, case number 08-C-1859 and accordingly, this is not a laughing matter.

13. cap1sucks

cap1sucks Well-Known Member

Wouldn't care to bet on that now would you? (LOL) Its BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAck

14. apexcrsrv

It seems that I'm blocked (probably by IP but, we can still see it via obvious ways). I now suspect that this person is a little more savvy than what they're putting on.

We'll find out . . .

15. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

"Someone said Apex Credit Services and the rip off report are tied together on posting false and misleading information."

I spit Diet Coke on the monitor over that comment.

Idiots...

16. apexcrsrv

Often times parties involved in lawsuits litigate just to put on a rouse to hide the fact that they are actually working in concert . . .

Doesn't that make sense to you?

17. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Well, sure, it makes perfect sense in their nutcase world over there. Coincidentally, it seems I have posted that I have caught you in many lies.

I probably should have my meds checked - I don't remember posting that! LOL

Setting timeclock to see if I post that Apex stole my meds so he could scam me. ROFLMAO.