New Credit File

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by debtchoked, Aug 20, 2003.

1. debtchoked

debtchoked Well-Known Member

I tried to do a site search on this subject, but the search function doesn't seem to be working this morning.

There's a web site, mynewcreditfile.com, which claims that you can set up a new credit file with 10 years of positive credit history and a credit score of 750 within 30 days. You can download the "secret" for $49.95. If it's true, it's worth $50 and then some; however, my gut tells me to listen to my mom: "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!!!"

Has anyone ever tried this scheme and gotten away with it without being arrested?

2. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

I ordered it out of curiosity and it was a scam. They tell you how to get a new SSN, etc. All the illegal tricks. I even asked them prior to ordering the program if that's what it told you to do and they said "no".

3. debtchoked

debtchoked Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.

That's what I kind of figured. Too bad it's not for real!! I'm soooooooo tired of the back and forth with the CRAs!!!!!!!!!

4. bigmon

bigmon Well-Known Member

Some people have had success by using a different address and using your middle name as a first name and changing the DOB.

I'm told it works better in a different city too.