new credit file

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by need u, Apr 5, 2001.

1. need u

need u Guest

I need a new credit file help who can do it and how does it work my email me burnsmail@umailme.com please email me here to let me know what to do to do this and exactly how it works.

Thanks you

also post here and by email.

thanks again

2. Paul

Paul Guest

can you elaborate as to what you mean?

1 - are you looking to get a new identity and establish credit using your new taxpayer identification number, or..

2 - are you wanting to clean up your existing credit file by removing inaccurate (or accurate) or incomplete credit information?

3. need u

need u Guest

new taxpayer id number and then use it while i clean up the old

4. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

That's illegal, you know?

5. mimi

mimi Guest

Yeah, I wouldn't do it if I were you. YOU can get into a lot of trouble along with whoever helps you on this.

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Needu,
    Those offers are scams. Although you can get a new ID issued, in most cases you are illegally representing information to obtain the new ID, and in all of those cases you will be caught. There are NO legit companies doing credit repair this way. Do not even attempt it.

The best thing for you to do is follow the information and advice of others on this board and determine a plan for you to control your credit, repair your credit reports, and rebuild your ratings. It takes far less time than you think...most people find they can essentially repair their credit completely within a year - 2 tops. A great many find a huge improvement within the first six months. Stick with it.

Good Luck -Dave

7. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

New credit = JAIL

Hey - a week or less ago, I got some offers in my email for a new credit file.

You wanna go to jail? A "new credit file" is a fast ticket to that exact place.

Taxpayer Id's for credit purposes are FRAUDULENT. People on this board told me that plus I did a little research myself.

You are like me -- you made a credit mess and now it is up to you to figure out how to clean it up.

Your options really seem to be:

1) File bankruptcy
    2) hire Junum or Lexington Law Firm to "repair" what they can via disputes, letters, etc.
    3) do the same but do it yourself - if you choose this, you will find this board an INVALUABLE resource
    4) let it all charge off in time and live with the consequences (no credit, living by cash only or MAYBE getting some unsecured cards to prove your payment record)

If anyone finds what I'm saying here to be wrong, I am sure you will inform me :).

ShotCredit

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

shot is right

it's fraud, and it's a felony.

9. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Re: shot is right

If you suspect you are the victem of identity theft, or your SSN was stolen, and is being used to open accounts, you can go to the Social Security Administration web site, and fill out the necessary papers to obtain a new SSN..