New Discover Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Nov 6, 2003.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: New Discover Miles Card!!!!

UYGF

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: New Discover Miles Card!!!!

George,

I got denied for Gasoline Rebate Card last November and they told me that they could convert to Gasoline Rebate Card this month. Last yr, they could not convert it because Gasoline Rebate Card was too new.

Ron.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Discover Miles Card!!!!

I ASKED TO TRADE FOR THE TITANIUM...THEY SAID NO--IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!!!

DO YOU WANT TO APPLY???

NO!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Discover Miles Card!!!!

George,

Orignally, the account was Private Issue. Last year, they discontinue the product and they turned into Titanium Card. Last November, I asked for Gasoline Rebate card and they gave me Platinum Cash Back card. They told me that they could not conver into Gasoline Rebate Card because the system was not ready until this month. George, you have to called Discover Retention Deptartment to convert the account. Their number is (888)347-3750. By the way, they could not give you new Titanium Card rate and you still give you the same account account rate because I asked them last year. It means whatever your current Discover Card's rate is.

Ron.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Discover Miles Card!!!!

THAT IS WHY THEY SAID NO---I said 0.00% for 12 months with a "GO-TO" 9.99% NO CASH BACK...NO ANNUAL FEE...

YES I CALLED "R"

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I even said I would accept 1.90% or 2.90%

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

They told me that you need to apply for Discover Titanium in order to get 9.99% fixed. They could not give 9.99% fixed just like my Private Issue was being converted to Titanium. Right now the card is being converted to Gasoline Rebate Card and I can keep my old Private Issue's rate . The rate (11.99%) of my Gasoline Card is better than 13.99% of regular Gasoline Rebate Card.

Ron.