New Instant Platinum Site!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by James McDu, Apr 17, 2000.

1. James McDu

James McDu Guest

I found a new instant platinum credit card site at http://www.platinumcreditcard.com/ .

2. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: Yet another tired NextCard

You "found" it or you 'run it' which is far more likely.

If you had spent the least bit of time reading messages on this site you could not avoid the obvious that most of persons logging on here are in the "sub-prime" category.

Instead, you try to push this 'supposed' Platinum site that ONLY offers one, and we all know which one that is, NextCard.

I'm sick and tired of you uncaring junk marketers by the 1000's pushing a card that REJECTS 99.9% of individuals that have so much as a 30 day late 6 years and 11 months ago, thats right a 0 tolerance for negative info and you could surely care less for all the suckers who get yet another negative inquiry placed on their credit report further dropping their credit score.

But then why should you since your getting paid by the application.

But wait this is the Platinum version ahahahahahaha probably the hardest card to get on the market next to the Yahoo Platinum.

As for the American Express link, perhaps you feel people here are too stupid to type in Americanexpress.com.

Face it, most here have seen the exact same ads for the exact same products time and again many of whom advertise right here on this site!

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Steven Z,

Not everyone has been turned down for Nextcard. I didn't have perfect credit, but I wasn't in sub-sub-prime (I was paying 19.99% so it was just sub-prime). Nextcard offered me 12.99 and the other two cards I had, lowered their interest rate to match Nextcard. I will admit that over the years I have paid careful attention to my credit and the way I use it; and the way it's rated. I know that most of the people that use this board have poor credit, which is where I was almost 4 years ago.

4. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

"Not everyone has been turned down for Nextcard"

I never made that claim rather that the vast majority of applicants with even a small amount of bad credit, regardless of how old it is would in all likelyhood. And I would be willing to bet that the odds are virtually nil for the Platinum version.

"I know that most of the people that use this board have poor credit"

This is readily evident to anybody that takes even a cursory glance. But like I stated, this makes little difference to selfish, affiliate jackasses whose ONLY CONCERN is the commission for each application. No doubt the commission is higher for the "Platinum" card.

In reality Nextcard is little different than say Amex or Citibank in its granting policies as both routinely reject 99% of applicants with any bad credit UNLESS that person has managed to obtain a prime card, then like magic you see how mutable their policies are. Something like "if applicant shows any negative info, bankruptcy, lien, judgement and a number of other factors reject, exception, has competitors card, lives in rich neighborhood, drives luxury car or some other inane factor"

Hell, sometimes its hard enough to get credit with NO negative info. Have seen way too many cases of creditors outright lying about the reasons for the rejection when the reality is they have no factual or legal basis to turn the individual down. Rather they are basing it on where the individual lives (bad area perhaps) some mysterious risk score or perhaps were the planets are placed that day.