*NEW* score!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by am, Apr 2, 2001.

1. am

am Guest

Pulled score power last month (3/18/01)
    score= 670
    resons= 40/14/10/20
    I had one settled credit card removed Other differrences were: couple new inquiries and one new account (sears)on this new report and the results are as follows:
    04/02/01
    score= 687
    reasons= 40/14/10/128
    So, that settled account (it was from 9/99--last activity 12/98) was worth at LEAST 17 points, probably a little more since I now have this brand new account reporting and those inquiries.
    Just thought I'd share and add to the knowledge base :)

2. incognito

incognito Guest

That is great news! Congratulations..

How were you able to repull your score power? The option to pull another doesn't show up when I log into Equifax?

3. am

am Guest

Don't log in...go to the product first then take it from there

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Didn't you have to pay $12.95 again?

5. Himmel

Himmel Guest

Most likely. Before equifax came out with their scores, I got my score at Q-Space. After over a month plus some more deletions later, I wanted to see what that would do to my score. I re-requested another Q-Space report. Unfortunately they did not update anything, everything was same. :(

6. am

am Guest

Yes, you have to pay again BUT it was worth just to see that shoot up....it's like a personal victory in a way. The account that was taken was not mine and I spend many many hours trying to "fight" it.
    Silly me, came off on my first dispute.
    :)
    am

7. incognito

incognito Guest

I know what you mean! I almost hired an attorney to remove 3 30 day lates from a mortgage.. he only wanted a 500 buck retainer to get started.. I decided after two years to file a dispute and it was off my reports in 30 days for the cost of certified mail.

I tried to reorder my score from equifax, but it says I already ordered it..

oh well..