New site with scores

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Sep 2, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Is anyone going to try it?? I am tempted I would love to know my scores, but still a little unsure of their company. Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the mortgage business, so this would give me a chance to get my scores, I just really want to know what they are.

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

What is the URL site (web adddress) to get you score. I didn't see it on your post. Thanks in advance Jim

3. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

If you're looking toward getting a mortgage, perhaps you should look locally for a mortgage broker or a homebuyers' club. Not only will they advise you on all the credit moves you'll need to make based upon your own credit reports and FICO score, they'll help you in finding all your mortgage options.

You might find that everything you need is right in youur own backyard.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Doris - hopefully not my EX!!!! Dog :)

5. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

I need a new chafing dish. I looked in my backyard and all I found was weeds and an old tire.

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

OLD TIRE? Firestone?????

The old tire says FIRESTONE CERTIFIED no doubt. If the tread is still together,
    Ford can put it on an Explorer!
    Dog

7. Doris K.

Hmmm...Maybe you should get up off your arse and clean up the backyard, and while you're at it, come over and clean mine! If you don't find a chafing dish in either of our backyards, hell I'll pick up one for you at Big Lots!

By the way, you might want to be careful in my backyard. Yesterday, one of my neighbors, who's in her 80s, went into her backyard to pull some weeds and was surprised by a big ol' alligator. It too bad it wasn't the neighbor with the chihuahua dog!

8. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention the the alligator was wearing a CCB application on its back! :)

9. Doris K.

Now Now, Dogman! You and I both know that alligators aren't that damned mean! ;-)

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

http://www.creditmedic.com/default.htm

Here's the web address

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well actually Doris we aren't planning on buying until next summer, I am just so darn curious to know my scores!

12. Doris K.

Go for it! It couldn't hurt. Still, if you're planning on buying next summer, now is a good time to start making arrangements.

13. BOB

BOB Guest

bg made me clean out our back yard this spring and I found a 72 chevy pickup I
    thought was stolen years ago. I'm afraid
    to clean the front yard.

14. MrBelvedr

MrBelvedr Guest

LOL BOB